Thank you to Hahnemühle who has generously sponsored a HUGE VALENTINE’S DAY GIVEAWAY! We’re giving away over $120 worth of art supply goodies for one lucky winner. Maybe you’ll be that winner. It’s easy to enter, let me tell you what’s in this great prize pack then we’ll discuss the simple three steps to enter.
What’s In The Giveaway, Jenn?
Oh, I’m so glad you asked! Here’s what one winner will get:
- 1 Hahnemühle Watercolor Book, 6″ x 8″ landscape (review here)
- 1 block Cézanne Watercolor Block, 140lb, hot pressed, 9″ x 12″ (review to come this week!)
- 11+1 half pans Van Gogh Watercolors in DIY Altoids Tin (review here) *
- 1 Grumbacher Watercolor Brush, size 4
- 1 Kuretake Fude WaterBrush Pen Set (mini brush + water container)
- 1 Daniel Smith Dot Card (Andy Evansen Palette Trial Dots)
- 1 black pen
- 1 Coveted Bee Mascot Magnet
- A bag of chocolates, will you be my Giveaway Valentine?
- 1 Set of my Post Cards (similar to the photo below)
*Just to explain, the Van Gogh watercolor set of 12 paints came in a plastic palette and contained the following colors:
- Chinese White PW4
- Payne’s Grey PB6/PV19
- Yellow Ochre PY42
- Burnt Sienna PR101/PBk11
- Viridian PG 7
- Sap Green PY29/PG7
- Ultramarine Deep PB29
- Cerulean Blue PB15/PW6
- Madder Lake Deep PR264
- Perm. Red Light PR254
- Perm. Lemon Yellow PY184
- Azo Yellow Med PY154/PO62
I have removed the fairly useless Chinese White and added a Daniel Smith Carbazole Violet half pan that I poured. Now you have a purple too, which pretty much completes your split primary palette with extra convenience colors. I put all the 12 colors into a metal DIY Altoids tin that has a sprayed acrylic lid as a mixing palette, a pencil and a kneaded eraser. You’re welcome. ;o)
HOW TO WIN:
All you need to do is:
- SUBSCRIBE to my blog by going here.
- Then FOLLOW ME on Instagram here.
- Then send me a CONTACT FORM by clicking here and telling me you want to WIN THE VALENTINE’S DAY GIVEAWAY! The email you enter into the contact form will be the way I contact you if you are the winner. That’s it, yep, it’s that easy.
It would be nice if you’d follow me and Hahnemühle on other social media platforms but that’s not a requirement and there’s only one way to enter (subscribing to my blog and my Instagram) so you don’t actually have to do anything else. :o)
Thanks heaps for everyone who followed the other accounts when you didn’t have to! You guys rock. With a new platform for my blog it’s taking inordinate time to try to boost my numbers back to where they were. I know all my art friends & acquaintances are out there but companies like to SEE the numbers so I really appreciate it.
The winner has been drawn. Congratulations to Barbara Aronis of Florida.
The Giveaway is open Internationally and is open from February 9, 2018 until February 14, 2018 @ 11:59PM Pacific Standard time. The winner will be picked in the 24 hours after the giveaway closes. The winner will be notified using the email address provided in the contact form. The winner has three days (72 hours) to respond to my email. If there is no response, the giveaway will be redrawn.
Learning: How to curve brush lettering and how to bounce is correctly!
Anticipating: Reviewing Hahnemühle’s Cézanne paper and trying their Lettering paper.
Planning: A Valentine’s Day Post all about making love notes. 💕💕